Here we go again with a rumored set of specs for what could be the Canon EOS M7.
Rumored to be the new EOS M flagship, below we have a set of plausible specs for the upcoming device,
- 32mp APS-C sensor with DPAF II
- IBIS (In Body Image Stabilisation.
- Slightly renewed DIGIC LSI
- Cheap EVF, 2.36Mdots
- Dual SD Cards.
- 12fps serial shooting, without AF active
- 4K from 24p to 60p, using all APS-C sensor sampling
- 1080p up to 120p
- CLog mode
- $1599 price
These are looking like fairly groundbreaking specs, possibly targeting the Sony A6000 series of cameras. However, keep in mind that these are still rumored so lets wait for an official announcement.